Movement Studies Online Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Juliano’s Movement Studies workshops offer in-depth experience drawn from various artistic and somatic education approaches including Yoga, Martial Arts, Seitai-ho, music, dance and Dr. Feldenkrais’s philosophy of movement and learning - in application to everyday living.
The underpinnings of Feldenkrais’s studies have been further substantiated through recent advances in neuroscience that have established the power of the brain’s plasticity (it’s ability to adapt and remodel). The body manifests thought into action and feeds information back to the brain. Efficient use of this loop is the key to optimizing wellbeing and human potential.
The intention of this practice to enable everyone to find ongoing ways to keep learning and improving.
What this class can do for you:
· Apply your physical and mental capacity for ongoing improvement and exponential learning
· Re-program habits of thinking by changing patterns of movement
· Learn to use non-habitual patterns, enabling you to use your untapped resources
· Put your brain in a regenerative and ever-learning mode
· Improve your quality of movement and your quality of life
· Increase attunement to self and environment
· Develop understanding of the skeleton as basis for effective movement
- Movement Studies Workshop€17€170€0