Juliano’s lessons offer his in-depth experience drawn from various artistic and somatic education approaches including Yoga, Martial Arts, Seitai-ho, music, dance and Dr. Feldenkrais’s philosophy of movement and learning, for application to everyday living.
Below you will find information on our regular classes, lessons and membership plan offerings. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Each class is focused upon:
· Improving quality of movement, therefore quality of life
· Increasing attunement to oneself and the environment
· Developing understanding of the skeleton as basis for effective movement
· Applying your physical and mental capacity for ongoing improvement and exponential learning
· Re-programing habits of thinking by changing patterns of movement
· Learning to use non-habitual patterns, enabling you to use your untapped resources
· Using your brain in a regenerative and ever-learning mode.